We are using Remote Education across school to:
- Enhance our existing curriculum offer;
- Provide pupils with ways to extend their learning beyond the classroom;
- Provide tailored catch-up resources for pupils;
- Provide pupils with an opportunity to practise and embed recently or previously-taught knowledge;
- Act as a contingency, in case a group of pupils are ever asked to self-isolate.
How do I access Home Learning?
All parents have a ClassDojo login, which allows them to view all activities set.
Children will have their own login for ClassDojo from 22nd October. This allows them to complete activities online.
Pupils will also be given an email and password to access Microsoft Teams after half-term.
This email login does not allow pupils to be able to send or receive emails, it simply allows them to log in to Microsoft Teams and certain apps.
If your child is self-isolating and the rest of their class is in school - click here.
If your child's bubble is closed - click here.
In the unlikely event that the school is asked to close - click here.